Saturday, March 14, 2009

F4 and Kodak 100 Slide

I'm really happy with this roll, so I thought "why not post everything from it?"


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Evan. I have been into film photography for a few years now. I've had one show... which was in Berkeley at Expressions Gallery Apr. '09. Trying to get more shows. I am a dabbler in many things. Right now I'm taking a lot of pictures, which is the reason for this blog. I am also a lover of film cameras, and information can be about my stuff at